A PANEL DISCUSSION ON HOW MUSEUMS ARE HANDLING THE PANDEMIC AND RE-OPENING . . .
A great resource video for museum staff anywhere. Join Chuck Rowe from Midwest Studies Group, as he leads a panel discussion with leadership from several museums from around the country, to learn about how they made it through the pandemic, what fundraising was like, and what re-opening looks like.
- Billie Bailey - Grout Museum
- Kari Watkins - Oklahoma City National Memorial
- Beth Gelman - Florida Holocaust Museum
- Chris Kolakowski - Wisconsin Veterans Museum
- Melissa Mohr - Figge Art Museum
Midwest Studies Group helps to grow your resource development capacity through need assessment studies, community impact studies, feasibility studies, planned giving studies, and capital campaign support. For more information be sure to visit us at www.midweststudiesgroup.com.